My wishlist: Maven Central web (https://search.maven.org/) to show the
health of artifacts. For example, the health includes how much their
dependencies are up-to-date, presence of license element in pom.xml, and so
on.

I recently found pub.dev (Dart/Flutter repo system) has such tab for every
package: Example https://pub.dev/packages/tuple#-analysis-tab-

The health page encourages library maintainers to update their libraries in
a timely and recommended manner.