On Wed, 2004-05-05 at 19:46, Brett Porter wrote:
> Fair enough, so all that is needed is a way to register/deregister your xdoc
> -> xhtml handler as part of the site plugin, for example.

Yes the site plugin, or something akin to it will handled all the
optional munging and various hooks. I myself have started writing
documentation in the APT format (http://www.xmlmind.com/aptconvert.html)
and this stuff gets converted to xdoc. So there can be multiple input
sources -> xdoc and from there no reason why we can't have multiple
output sources. I figured most wouldn't really care but very simple to
do. I planned on pluggable inputs and outputs are just as easy.

> - Brett

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]