Sorry but our firewall setup here does not allow us to use CVS on the
internet (port blocked).
I did it to get a custom menu layout.  Are there options to do this that I
missed?

Regards,

Garvin LeClaire
Anthem Inc.
Senior Technical Architect
Technology Architecture and Infrastructure
Tel: 513-336-3305

                      Brett Porter

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "'Maven Developers List'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      k.com.au>                cc:

                                               Subject:  RE: xdoc with custom
templates and/or navigation
                      05/04/2004 08:07

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Maven Developers

                      List"

The wiki has instructions on submitting patches.

You need to do cvs diff -u against CVS HEAD for maven-plugins/xdoc, ie:

1. cvs checkout maven-plugins
2. make changes in xdoc plugin there
3. create issue in JIRA (MPXDOC-<NUMBER> returned)
4. do this:
cd maven-plugins
cvs diff -u xdoc >MPXDOC-<NUMBER>.diff
5. attach MPXDOC-<NUMBER>.diff to the issue
6. wait for it to be applied

Remember to change <NUMBER> to the number given by JIRA.

But on a side note - I'm not exactly sure why you want to override these?

- Brett

all copies of the original message.