Hi,

I just think that jstl shouldn't be mixed with concrete implementations.

About the other issues with group names maybe we should consider the
repository layout. Currently anyone can request an upload to any group and I
think this won't scale well and can lead to conflict problems. Having strict
naming conventions will avoid problems like those happening now with
jakarta-taglibs. A solution could be adding the domain or package name in
some way, e.g.
apache.jakarta.taglibs
apache-jakarta-taglibs
apache/jakarta/taglibs

Anything after the domain name would be responsability of the domain owner.

Regards

Carlos Sanchez
A Coruņa, Spain

Oness Project