I think we still have a lot to do on these projects.

1) turn off assign to lead by default. This doesn't fit with our process
and is the cause of all your mail. Personally, I won't be signing up to
be a plugin lead. I don't think that idea worked the last two or three
times we tried it.

2) I'm not sure the workflow/issue template/etc are correct for the
plugins. They should match MNG.

can any of this be automated?

- Brett