wow, great feedback guys :)

vmassol: I'll read up on mocks tonight, I really need to learn more about
them before I talk about them at any lvl beyond what i have...if I am going
to try and build something out it ought to be useful :P  Hopefully you and I
can chat a bit this week about all this once I am more up to speed on
mocking..

jesse