Vincent Massol wrote:
> I think what you're describing is a stub but not a mock. The advantage of a
> dynamic mock is that you don't need to code any method. It's the user of the
> mock which says what behavior it should have for the methods it calls on the
> mock.

You're right, I've always referred to stubs incorrectly as mocks. I
meant a stub. I think it's in our interest to produce these to make
testing easier and more consistent for everyone.

I'm interested to see your thoughts on the mocks eventually though -
I've never really done anything with them since I was reading JiA (which
I don't have any more :(

- Brett