<project>
  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <configuration>
          <compileSourceRoots>

<compileSourceRoot>{$basedir}target/classes/unit/compiler-basic-test/src/main/java</compileSourceRoot>
          </compileSourceRoots>
          <compilerId>javac</compilerId>

<outputDirectory>{$basedir}/target/test/unit/compiler-basic-test/target</outputDirectory>
          <artifact implementation="
org.apache.maven.plugin.testing.stubs.StubArtifact"/>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>
</project>

I should have sent this eariler, but this is actually what that test file is
looking like atm.

jesse