We're actually working with them to clean up the information in there and automatically sync them to the main mirror.

Unfortunately, since it's a M1 repository, there is no transitive dependency information in there (not a big deal for most, but would be handy for some of the newer ones that have multiple artifacts).

- Brett

Jim Bethancourt wrote:
Hi everyone,
I noticed that Sun now has a Maven repository that hosts their jars
that have been such a hassle to install the first time Maven 2 gets
going.

The java.net webpage for the Maven repository project is at
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/

The repository is located at
https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/

It might be worthwhile to add the repository to the default Maven 2
configuration so new users will have a better experience getting going
with Maven 2.  In the meantime, it might be handy to post how to add
the repository to their config file on the "Coping with Sun Jars"
page.

Hope this helps,
Jim