Thanks for the quick response and rundown of the situation.  I had
just noticed it and was unsure if the Maven team had come across it.
Best of luck with the clean up. :-)

Cheers,
Jim

On 5/11/06, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We're actually working with them to clean up the information in there
and automatically sync them to the main mirror.

Unfortunately, since it's a M1 repository, there is no transitive
dependency information in there (not a big deal for most, but would be
handy for some of the newer ones that have multiple artifacts).

- Brett