On Fri, 9 Jun 2006, Carlos Sanchez wrote:

[snip]

> > it0105.. that's a long time ago. Looking at the issue (MRESOURCES-18),
> > it's intended for 2.2 (although it's fixed in trunk so it'll be in 2.1
> > too).
> >
> > I haven't found the cause for this bug yet, but the problem does not
> > occur in 2.0.x, so this one shouldn't be applied to the 2.0.x trunk
> > either. Although a case can be made that this regression test should be in
> > 2.0.x.
>
> this issue is closed but I don't see any changes in the resources
> plugin inside Subversion Commits tab?

yeah, i'm wondering about that too. I guess the svn root for the resources
plugin is below the components so JIRA doesn't 'see' the commit in the
maven-core-it directory.

> If it applies only to the plugin it'd be better to move the test to
> the plugin. Anyway as it's not components related should be in the
> branch too

I'm not sure where the bug comes from. Might be some interpolation issue
in maven-core or maven-project, or just in the resources plugin (i filed
it there because it was the obvious place until the real cause could
be determined..)

I found that bug while I was using a bootstrapped build from a few weeks
old. When I updated and rebootstrapped the bug was gone. So there are no
code changes.

I wasn't sure where to put this or how to handle this at the time, but I
thought it best to at least mention it and add a regression test so it
wouldn't be forgotten about.

-- Kenney