Hi Brett,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] is fine for me.

Raphaël

2006/7/31, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi,

I was considering starting a vote for setting up separate discussion
lists for the repository manager and was pondering what to call them.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] seems just a bit too long.

All the other parts - Continuum, Wagon, Doxia, Surefire, Archetypes -
have a more interesting name (ok, so SCM is an exception). I wonder,
should we give the repository manager a real name?

Any thoughts?

If folks are happy to stick with "Maven Repository Manager", are there
any preferences for whether the lists should be "mrm-*", "repoman-*",
"repository-manager-*", or something else?

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/