[EMAIL PROTECTED] could be ok, I don't think
length is a problem.

Anyway, I agree that finding a better name for reposiory manager would
be nice... I'll start with a first proposal: what about "Concierge"?
:)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concierge

A concierge (French), in French apartment buildings, is an employee
who lives on the premises and serves as a janitor and general
caretaker. [...]
In 19th century and early 20th century apartment buildings,
particularly in Paris, the concierge, often a middle-aged woman, had a
small apartment on the ground floor and was able to monitor all
comings and goings. [...]

fabrizio