I also don't particurly like the "Concierge" suggestion, but actually
on rather opposite grounds. Since not the whole world is french,
people might have problems pronouncing/writing the name. Maybe not
english native speakers, but definitely people who have english as 2nd
or 3rd language.  The name should be easy to remember and easy to
pronounce.
"Sentinel" fits both criteria better I think.

Milos