I think I added a couple of models since there had been precendent in
there being other models in use and as a way to present data into the
extreme components which needed objects presented in a certain fashion

if we can do away with them without issues then I am for that :)

jesse

On 12/6/06, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We can clean them. I don't think session-models is used.

Emmanuel

--
jesse mcconnell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]