On 01/09/2007, at 3:06 AM, Arnaud HERITIER wrote:

Which new features can we imagine for corporate proxies like archiva,
proximity ? In that case developers often see only one remote
repository which is defined as proxy. How will we know the data come
from ?

I don't think anything is necessary in that instance - the proxy server will deal with how to put everything together. Certainly in Archiva's case, it tracks the originating repository for dealing with it on it's end, but there's probably no need to keep anything separate on the Maven side after that.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter - [EMAIL PROTECTED]