From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 6:55 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Using HTTP repositories for consumption only

After thinking about Greg's comments I think it would be interesting
to ask people who actually uses anything but HTTP repositories for
consumption?

Deployment is a totally different story, but to radically simplify
the core what if we only allowed HTTP repositories for consumption in
2.1?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl