Darn-it. Now you went and said, in two sentences, what I was saying in three paragraphs. Grrr.

christian.

On 10-Sep-07, at 11:32 AM, Brian E. Fox wrote:

I really hope that we're not trying to keep file://
around so that it's easier to _distribute_ repositories.

I don't think that's the motivation. It's just that there are some cases where remote repos can't be done (usually more for organizational/political) reasons than technical.