On 10 Sep 07, at 2:39 AM 10 Sep 07, Mark Hobson wrote:

On 07/09/2007, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Mark, can you merge your changes into the trunk of maven-artifact?
I'm willing to try them out with 2.1.x.

Done - merged maven-artifact MNG-612 branch into trunk.  Note the
other MNG-612 branches for 2.0.x and 2.1.x are still outstanding.

If we can work in tandem there to validate and test that would be
great. Thanks for taking the time to test 2.0.x. I really, really
hope we can get this to work as it means that people using the
library independently, 2.1.x and 2.0.x will be using the same code
that that would be fantastic.

Sure, I'll try to help when I can, although my time is a little
limited at the moment.

I tried out your changes in 2.1 and it seems to work just fine. Sweet!

Now if this works in 2.0.x and we decide we can go that path that will be even sweeter.

Have you tried the maven-artifact trunk in 2.0.x?

I haven't tried it yet.

Cheers,

Mark

Jason