On 07/09/2007, Mark Hobson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I started trying to get 2.0.x to use maven-artifact 3.0-SNAPSHOT.  It
> doesn't seem too bad - no compilation problems - currently just a
> linking issue to resolve before the IT tests should hopefully pass.

The linking issue was due to maven-plugin-plugin using the old
maven-artifact - updating its dependencies fixed the ITs.  Only it0095
and it0118 fail for me now, but then they fail with the current 2.0.x
branch too.

How do we want to take this forward?  I can commit these changes and
delete the old maven-artifact & maven-artifact-manager, although I'm
guessing several plugins will need updating to use the new
maven-artifact.  A branch may be better if people want to review it
first.

Cheers,

Mark