+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason van Zyl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2007 1:04 AM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Release ArchetypeNG 2.0-alpha-1

Raphael and I have been doing a lot of work on ArchetypeNG and I
would like to release a series of alphas before we do the official
switch over. I think it's working nicely now but still needs a lot of
work but I want to start getting feedback.

It will remain using the "archetypeng" moniker until it's deemed
production quality but it's working well for people to use. I've also
integrated and extended the Archy support so users will never have to
guess what Archetypes are available.

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven