On 29 Sep 07, at 10:53 AM 29 Sep 07, Wendy Smoak wrote:

On 9/28/07, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Raphael and I have been doing a lot of work on ArchetypeNG and I
would like to release a series of alphas before we do the official
switch over. I think it's working nicely now but still needs a lot of
work but I want to start getting feedback.

Is there a staged release we can take a look at?

As the first alpha I don't really care. I just changed a bunch of things and I will continue to change it. If you don't trust the release plugin then I will stage one but it what is in trunk.

If for alphas people want it to be staged I can do that, but I'm going to pop them out one after another until the issues all get cleared up.

--
Wendy

Jason

Jason van Zyl