On 29/02/2008, at 5:51 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

I'm going to roll back all the WagonDAV changes as

1) As we discussed about extensions on the list that for deployment the required libraries necessary for deployment should be dependencies listed in the deployment plugin and not wired into the core.

2) The wagons can now be picked up with the dynamic collections so that's also not necessary to bind them in there.

Is this already in place? The use case is for deploy:deploy-file, so (1) is not an option.

As I said before - that's fine, but it should be working before the first alpha so that there's no regression in functionality.

3) Merging webdav into the main Wagon is a bad idea. Leave the simple provider alone and the more complicated ones are easy to add as dependencies or be loaded dynamically.

I assume you are referring to Joakim's change which is completely separate and on a branch, and so there's nothing to revert there?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter