On 28-Feb-08, at 4:04 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

I'm fine removing whatever you want from core once you can show me the same use case working without it.

Not a problem, I'll roll it back and use the dynamic collections. I don't want the core getting bloated out when it's not required.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

To do two things at once is to do neither.

-—Publilius Syrus, Roman slave, first century B.C.