Hi again,

We've solved all of the issues brought up in response to the 2.0.10-RC2 release candidate, minus MNG-3678 (which I've postponed to 2.0.11 so we can take a look at whether this is happening by design, and what resolution we want to pursue for it).

The issues we've solved for this release candidate are:

- MNG-3679
- MNG-3680
- MNG-3684

...in addition, Brett took care of the verbose output related to artifact resolution that were popping up.

Again, for a full list of issues resolved so far for the 2.0.10 release, see:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=14112

Please give this release candidate a whirl, and let me know if you have any problems. I'm trying to collect all issues in JIRA with fix-for of 2.0.10, so if you want to file a JIRA ticket for your issue and include a failing test case, that will make my job that much quicker.

Thanks,

-john

--
John Casey