With the
        <groupId>org.eclipse.equinox</groupId>
        <artifactId>org.eclipse.equinox.app</artifactId>
example, it seems like the conventional configuration would become
        <groupId>someGroupId</groupId>
        <artifactId>${project.groupId}.someArtifactId</artifactId>.
Is that correct?

What should something like SWT look like?
        <groupId>org.eclipse.swt</groupId>
        <artifactId>org.eclipse.swt</artifactId>
        [1]
or
        <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
        <artifactId>swt</artifactId>
        [2]
or
        <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
        <artifactId>org.eclipse.swt</artifactId>
?

Relocation poms would be very helpful if any coordinates change during this
process.  As it is now, I have a lot of exclusion filters for my transitive
mixed-coordinate eclipse dependencies.

Thanks,

Luke

[1] - versions 3.2.0 and 3.2.1 @ http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/
[2] - versions 3.3.0-v3339b, 3.3.0-v3345b and 3.3.0-v3346
@http://repo1.maven.org/eclipse/, versions 3.2.1-v3235e and 3.3.0-v3346
@http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/