Hi,

There are some issues left in the 2.8 for the maven-eclipse-plugin but if no
one is going work on it then I'll just release it.

I specifically want to release the addition I've made to the
maven-eclipse-plugin which will stop the confusion among users where they think
stuff generated by maven-eclipse-plugin is supported in M2Eclipse.

There are projects like CXF that specifically tell users not to use M2Eclipse,
which is fine, but I want support issues to fall back to those projects who
want to support the maven-eclipse-plugin. More often then not they become the
problem of the M2Eclipse developers. So this is really to partition the support
where it belongs. It's a simple change, I just added a comment which we will
detect in M2Eclipse and tell users what they are attempting are not supported.

Thanks,

Jason