On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 2:38 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com> wrote:
> <comment>NO_M2ECLIPSE_SUPPORT: Project files created with the
> maven-eclipse-plugin are not supported in M2Eclipse.</comment>
>
> That's enough for us to do the detection we need.

Are you saying that M2Eclipse will search for this comment and provide
a warning as well?

Can we also update the front page to indicate the M2Eclipse is no
longer supported (and duplicate that in the FAQ) please?

Arnaud is the one with all the outstanding issues - he should comment
if they can get bumped to the next version.
All those unassigned look suitable for bumping.