To my point earlier, perhaps beta-2 could be tagged/cut/released before the
merges take place. Once the merges take place, you could spin beta-3 with
these new additions rather quickly. I would consider that to be good plan --
at one time, Jason did posted that wanted betas to be released every 2
weeks.