Kristian can describe in more detail what he's working on, but not all changes
take 8 artifact changes. In this case I think it's both that it's something
that affects multiple things (rather than dependencies), and also a couple of
things that have been broken down to one too separate many artifacts (like
plexus-compiler, which I think is only ever used in the compiler plugin). Those
sorts of exercises should actually help us understand if the right type of
modularity has been applied.

- Brett

Brett Porter
br...@apache.org