On 28/07/2011, at 10:32 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2011, at 8:25 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:
>
>> mom jason.
>>
>> Before we ship 3.0.4 I'd like to fix the SCM URL postfix problem which
>> exists in lots of DSCMs. Will do this in the next week.
>>

> You probably have 6-7 weeks before an official 3.0.4 release would be made so
> you have plenty of time.
>
> If you are going to wait for Aether and Sisu to be provisioned at Eclipse
> then the total time for both of those to pass into that state is about 7
> weeks. The build I proposed could not be an official release until such a
> time because there are fixes which rely on Sisu and Aether which are
> important for users.

Would you consider dual licensing them again so we can just keep moving forward
as we had been? It makes no changes to your plans and reduces the amount of
uncertainty everyone has. It's changed license 3 times in the last year, one
more won't hurt.

There'd be no hold up if the current release had kept the license that it had
when it was incorporated a year ago, and the 3.0.4 release process could start
straight away.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter