Benson, you are wrong.
The answer to this question is really not clear and depends on a much more then
just the pure amount of code. There are lots of discussions around that lately
on legal and we have lots of detailed if/whens. If we have the history, then we
can do the check. Gladly github provides those.

Also there is still the option to fork it over to apache-extras and fix it
there.

LieGrue,
strub