http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/sandbox/trunk/rpm

$ mvn install
$ sudo rpm -ivh
~/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/rpm/maven/3.0.4/maven-3.0.4.rpm

Tested on CentOS 6.0.

It installs to /usr/local/maven and /usr/local/bin/mvn. It also adds
/etc/profile.d/maven.sh to add the bin directory to the PATH and M2_HOME
variable, though neither are strictly necessary. Open to suggestions on
improvements.

I removed and requirement on a JDK package, to avoid requiring one alternative
over another. Open to suggestions if there is a better way to express that in
the spec file.

Cheers,
Brett