2012/11/26 Mark Derricutt <m...@talios.com>:
> FYI this was with maven-compiler-plugin 3.0 - which Olivier mentioned may
> have some issues?
Not issues but in some cases perf degradation (see
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-187 )
I will add a flag to be able to disable incremental stuff.
Some variants of the pattern "release early release often" says too:
"add a flag to be able to disable new features" :-).

regarding your issue, it's hard to say what has failed. Perso I always
test core too without any mrm as they can fail (and it's not the first
target to test that too :-) )

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com