FWIW:   I agree with Jason on this.   It's already staged in Nexus, there
really isn't a point (to me) to stage it yet someplace else.   If the vote
fails, that would then mean multiple places to have to go to to drop things,
cleanup, etc…  More steps means more things are likely to be forgotten.   I'm
failing to see the point of sticking it in SVN in addition to the Nexus staging
area.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp