I would propose that we give until this time next week for somebody to
stand up and state that they feel the isolation is necessary and that they
are prepared to do the work to implement the isolation.

If there is at least one person committing themselves, then we should
discuss the timetable they see for the implementation of isolation, and
make a judgement call on the basis of that discussion.

If there is nobody feeling strongly about isolation, then at that point I
think it is safe to proceed with cutting 3.1.0 (assuming it is ready at
that point, or if not ready by then, finish the remaining tasks)

Until/unless somebody steps up, I would think it is safe to proceed on the
basis that the release will be cut as soon as it is ready and the week has
expired.

Thoughts?

-Stephen