Yep,

My use-case should probably be moved to user@ tho, but in this instance, my IT tests pom.xml has a dependency on a clojure version, and I want to assert the same test runs against 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 etc. As I add more and more IT tests, I don't really want to make 6 duplicates of every test project - that seems ludicrous.