It's extremely unhelpful to change existing tests.
You're quite a naive person if you think this is acceptable in any way
to change an existing, passing, IT in this way.

You may not like my language, but quite frankly, you're a fool to
change an existing, passing test. It's really dumb.

But, alas, forgive me, do you not care about compatibility? If you
don't, by all means, change the tests... if you have any care at all
for compatibility, then you would obviously understand that changing
existing passing tests is ALWAYS WRONG.

Everyone serious about compatibility will back me up on this.