I understand the value of core ITs and fear about such changes
I both think such a change has a value to keep existing ITs written a long
time ago easier for newcomers to understand

But yes, I see my update wasn't careful enough

In the next days, I'll check that generated plugin.xml is exactly the same
before and after the change, and report
If I can't get precise comparison (or of course get some diffs), I'll revert my
commit, since stability is the major concern

Please let me a few days, and eventually ping me back if I don't report

Regards,

Hervé