Maven Core is in git and has been for quite some time now... or you mean
some other Mave Core?

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=maven.git

Igor

On 2/20/2014, 16:12, Paul Benedict wrote:
Would it be a good test to first try migrating individual plugin projects
to GIT before attempting Maven Core?

On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 3:07 PM, Dennis Lundberg