Hi Vinod,

thanks for super-quick reply.
We've already been through this in our internal (Mesosphere) Jira (on a
completely different topic) so I know that this can be done, if we use our
own "custom Mesos" workflow (here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/MESOS/workflows)
which I think we already do.

I would probably need to be given adequate permissions to modify it
(avoiding to mess up in the process the entirety of ASF :)
Once we agree that the proposed one works for folks here, I'll work with
Jake and Infra folks, and figure out how to implement.

Thanks!

*Marco Massenzio*
*Distributed Systems Engineer*