Nice!

I'm in the latter stages ( or so I say ) of development of a massive
multiplayer game that is distributed via an Applet.

I have been wondering about using TCP/IP for all data transmission
from client to server and vice versa, but there may be problems with
people who are playing the game in an applet.

Also, applets can only connect to the domain that served the page using TCP/IP.

But using HTTP as a transport would hopefully bypass those two problems.

And that would be awesome! :-D

Kevin