Hello Cathy,

unfortunately, we're not allowed to use bot accounts at Apache.

An option we have is that we run your bot in our infrastructure with the
credentials of a committer with the permission you have mentioned. The only
restriction would be that you would not be able to access that server
because the credentials are confidential user data of a committer. Would
this work for you?

Best regards,
Marco