I think putting in the Infra can be a really good solution.
We do not expose the credential to the outside and we can make sure it can be
run in a timely manner.

Thanks,
Qing

On 7/12/18, 11:11 AM, "Marco de Abreu" <marco.g.ab...@googlemail.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    Hello Cathy,

    unfortunately, we're not allowed to use bot accounts at Apache.

    An option we have is that we run your bot in our infrastructure with the
    credentials of a committer with the permission you have mentioned. The only
    restriction would be that you would not be able to access that server
    because the credentials are confidential user data of a committer. Would
    this work for you?

    Best regards,
    Marco

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Deep+Learning+Based+GitHub+Label+Bot

    > on
    > the cwiki), I have initial version of label bot ready. I would like to get
    > some opinions about access permission of MXNet label bot.
    >
    > Right now, all issues in MXNet repo are manually labeled. The process
looks
    > like below:
    > First, contributors/committers go through the issues to triage them and
    > suggest labels and add comment on the issue requesting @committer to add
    > labels.
    >
    > This process will cause notification spam to both committers and users.
The

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Deep+Learning+Based+GitHub+Label+Bot#DeepLearningBasedGitHubLabelBot-SampleIssueReport

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Deep+Learning+Based+GitHub+Label+Bot#DeepLearningBasedGitHubLabelBot-SampleSpreadSheet

https://developer.github.com/apps/building-oauth-apps/understanding-scopes-for-oauth-apps/