Hello,

I have just had a quick chat with Apache Infra on HipChat and asked about a
few more details around the restrictions of a GitHub bots. It seems like
the biggest restriction is that the bot is unable to make commits due to
all committers requiring an ICLA. Luckily, this is not a requirement for
this bot, so we should be good with moving ahead.

Infra instructed me to get a JIRA ticket filed against them, containing all
details. I have requested Suneel Marthi to create the ticket on our behalf
(due to the restriction that we are not allowed to file tickets ourselves).
It should have the following content:

----------------------
The Apache MXNet (incubating) community is requesting a GitHub bot account
(see
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c0918f100204bc7270951fd31de7a58d376dfef061e184ae64c0c90c@%3Cdev.mxnet.apache.org%3E).
The bot only needs to execute the following actions:
- Apply labels
- Remove labels
- Add comments
- Edit comments

We would appreciate it if we could be provided with such an account.

I will come back as soon as I got new information. Until then, the
deployment of the label bot is blocked.

Best regards,
Marco