I updated
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/Project+Proposals+for+next+MXNet+Release,
removed the completed items from 1.3 release and would like to kick off
discussion about the next release. Please suggest what you would like to
see included in the next release together with link to design proposal
(appropriately for the size and complexity of the proposal) or suggest
changes.
I suggest to target the next release for December 2018 to frame the
discussion.
Lets include review of
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MXNET/MXNet+Roadmap - time to
update and discuss changes.

>From the 1.3 release we had discussion regarding
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/issues/11849 and resolution in
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet/pull/12412 .
Are you aware of critical issues and feedback from user which we should
consider for a potential 1.3.1 patch release. Should we include PR 12412 in
a potential patch release?

Regards,
Steffen