@Sheng: Sorry, nevermind. It was already suggested by Lin.

The following backport PR's have been created:

allow foreach on input with 0 length (v1.3.x)

[MXNET-1179] Enforce deterministic algorithms in convolution layers (v1.3.x)

Document the newly added env variable (v1.3.x)

add/update infer_range docs (v1.3.x)

fix broken Python IO API docs (v1.3.x)

fix broken links (v1.3.x)

Best