From: Anirudh Subramanian [mailto:anirudh2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 6:16 AM
To: dev@mxnet.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Include MKLDNN into default mxnet pip package

Hi Tao,

I agree with Steffen that we can start with a stable release for MKLDNN for
1.4.0. For your suggestion on using 0.17, can you provide info on what
versioning mechanism MKLDNN uses. Once a MKLDNN release is out and there are
some regressions found like the LSTM regression, would it be possible to do a
patch release for it or maintain a release branch for it ?

Anirudh