Hi,

Here's the second update. At the moment we are only missing ICLAs from 20
(out of 70) contributors, accounting for 31 (out of 913) commits left.

3 @zhenlinluo
3 @jpauwels
3 @hjk41
3 @DrustZ
2 @zhangchen-qinyinghua
2 @yinghu5
2 @reyoung
1 @xinyu-intel
1 @xingmingjie
1 @qiaohaijun
1 @loveisp
1 @lebeg
1 @kaleidoscopical
1 @jason-xuan
1 @happynear
1 @glingyan
1 @asitstands
1 @antoine-wdg-rmz
1 @alextnewman
1 @Harmonicahappy

Regarding whether the contributors are employed by a company that requires
CCLA for contribution, I have no way of verifying the contributors'
employment status at the time of contribution, and not enough bandwidth to
verify the individual company policies on such contribution. As such, I
will solely rely on the ICLAs.

Given the current status, I think the rest of the 31 commits is manageable
for me even if I end up having to revert and rework all of them. Let me
know if you have any concern on starting the IP clearance process.
Otherwise I think we can start it on general@incubator soon.

Cheers,
Sheng