Hi,

Here's an update on this issue. We are still missing the ICLAs from 32 (out
of 70) mshadow contributors, accounting for a total of 62 (out of 913)
commits. (@ap-hynninen passed away a few years ago and is not included). I
reached out to them through email and other channels to collect ICLA for
mshadow. I will wait for a day or two before updating on the progress
again, and we can decide then whether we are good to start the IP clearance.

The complete list of mshadow contributors' GitHub logins that are missing
ICLA is here ("#commits @github-login"):

8 @Lorrainexun
6 @tornadomeet
5 @asmushetzel